Tree Mulching is an environmentally sensible method to assist in weed control and moisture retention and is also aesthetically appealing in your garden.
We can do onsite mulching after trees have been felled or cleared, leaving you with excellent garden mulch. Our mulch is of a fine and consistent grade and as such, breaks down to enhance your soil by containing moisture and hampering weed growth.
The mulch is chipped directly into our trucks to keep things neat and tidy. Once the tree has been processed through the wood chipper, the forest mulch can be left on site at no charge to you or we are more than happy to take it away.
Tree Mulching Equipment
Boyne Island Property Services offer a full range of equipment to cater for all size jobs which include:-
- Vermeer BC600xL 6" Chipper
- Vermeer BC1800xL 19" Chipper with winch 170hp
- Vermeer S800TX Skid Steer
- Vermeer SC60TX 60hp Stump grinder
- Hino 3.5 ton tipper with 4 cubic metre bin
- Mercedes Atego 8 Ton tipper with 20 cubic metre bin
- Kubota L35 4WD Backhoe/Loader
- 23m EWP Spider Lift
- 4x4 15m Insulated Travel Tower